Sunday, 4 September 2016

Weymouth & The Best Vegan Ice Cream EVER!


It's been over 13 years since we last visited Weymouth so I was excited to come back. It's strange to think the last time we were here I was pregnant with Ruben. Some of my favourite photos of the children were taken here and so it will always be special to me :)

We had a lovely walk along the path next to the beach-no dogs allowed on the beach!- catching Pokemon. It was very busy.

The kids had no clue what this was even though I'm sure they've seen a Punch and Judy show before?!


There was a festival of water on so it was really busy with lots of stalls and even a guy using some jet packs to walk on the water! Sadly I didn't manage to get a photo of him but he was very cool.


Some fantastic boats were moored up:


This just made me smile!


The only bit of the beach that was sandy and allowed dogs on, was tiny but Loki loves the beach and meeting other puppy pals.


The view from the fort on top of the hill, that is the Isle of Portland you can see in the distance..


Walking back into town and we found Boho Gelato, a very awesome ice cream shop that had VEGAN ice cream!!!!!!!!!!! And not just one flavour either...

Piper tried Turkish Rose-it really did taste like turkish delight too. And I had peanut butter and sea salt caramel-it was DIVINE. Cordelia informed us that it is one of Zoella's favourite ice cream shops in Brighton, I'm not surprised it was delicious.


We had a long sit on the pebbly beach, Loki found a plastic bottle which are his absolute favourite thing in the whole world! Love this photo of him and Ruben :)


Piper did some beach art using my shoes....quirky girl


Family beach selfie!

No comments:

Post a Comment