Monday, 5 September 2016

West Bay & Bridport

After Montecute house we headed to Bridport which was a very busy little town, lots of shops so we got some lunch and then headed to the coast of West Bay; the filming location of ITV's Broadchurch. We had a funny moment heading to the beach when I said to hubby "Look that's where they found the body!" and Piper turned and said "Mom that sounds so weird, especially to people who haven't watched your programme!"

The beach was really cool, but the cliffs a bit scary, there were lots of fresh looking cliff slides along the beach. But I love how the cliffs come in and out on this photo. 


Hubby and Ruben did some fossil hunting and we all played a bit of Pokemon Go-we caught lots of new Pokemon!




Piper and I just sat and chilled out..



The wavy-looking cliffs


Walking around West Bay and I spotted this house, I was convinced it was where David Tenant's character lived in Broadchurch so took a photo. Had a google when I got back to the cottage and it was!! It was up for sale last year for £250,000-it's only a 2 bed chalet...

No comments:

Post a Comment