Sunday, 31 July 2016

Happy one month Veganversary

Since Piper hadn't fancied doing anything that we had planned on the other days hubby was away, I decided to take her out solo for lunch. Our first trip eating out as vegans!! We were celebrating our month anniversary as Vegan's-hurrah! I have to admit I thought I'd find it harder than I have, I've actually really enjoyed it so far and can't imagine going back to eating meat or dairy now.

Having read about the great vegan options at the Handmade Burger Company we decided to give it a go. We went for the cajun vegetable & bean burgers with chips and it was lush! Great to have one on one time with my biggest girl!



We did some shopping and then headed to hobbycraft for Piper to pick some craft supplies for her big lolita event coming up. She got fake flowers for a flower crown she's making and then I took her to the pic n mix beads and well that's where the rest of the afternoon went.......she loves that part and picked lots of beads to make bracelets and all sorts of things!


She said she had a lovely time and even wrote her own post over on her blog; 99 % Glitter

Hubby and Bailey got home at 10.30pm and we were all so happy to see them again. Nice to have everyone back and hubby had a great weekend at the con!

No comments:

Post a Comment