Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Baking cakes

Piper had a lovely time at her friends last night, she came home in a lovely mood but I only got to chat for 10 minutes since I took some painkillers for my back and they kind of floored me a bit so I was in bed at 9.15pm!

Felt shocking this morning but we needed to pick my niece at 9.15am and headed to the supermarket. Everything takes twice as long with a toddler in tow, something which I really appreciate now I don't have to deal with it on a daily basis. Thankfully three of us and one of her was just about balanced....

Piper bought icing and a frozen cup cake kit to make her cousin a little tea party. When we got home she got busy making three cakes to turn into Olaf from Frozen-not the easiest of cakes but she did a great job! And Bella loved it as well as the Frozen cupcakes!


Cordelia has been busy finishing off her Titan gear, which is looking fantastic. She's been using some fibreglass and today had to sand it down ready to paint. She drew some fab patterns on my hand earlier so we decided to order some henna cones, they should be here on Thursday!

 

Ruben has been downloading a new game called League of Legends but it made everything slow on his laptop so he uninstalled it. Think we need to have a think about hard drive capability...

Hubby made pizzas for tea and it was nice to catch up over tea since I've spent a lot of my day crawling on the floor and running around after Bella. 

Hubby, Ruben and I are watching The Moaning of Life with Karl Pilkington which has become one of our new weekly TV favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment