Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Magical Padstow

Tuesday morning we were up early as I had booked us a free educational visit to Tintagel Castle, en route we called to Padstow, we had beautiful weather. We had a walk around the town and spotted this in a shop window:
 

Cordelia and I have only watched two episodes of Poldark so far but we love Ross! So thought this was very funny!
 
Thought the streets and shops were really quaint and lovely too..
 



The walk to the beach, which the kids thought was way too long!, was actually really pretty, I honestly felt like I was in another country, the view was just stunning. I couldn't help thinking of the family in the speedboat accident here though, its such a magical place that I can't imagine something so horrific happening, made me feel very mindful of how lucky I am.
 

The views from the beach in all directions. Would LOVE to have a house on that side of the beach...
 

My beautiful girls looking so very grown up....
 

Taking a break!
 

For lunch, we had to head towards the pasty shop-we're in Cornwall it'd be totally rude not too ;) We headed to the Cornish Bakery, officially the world's best Cornish pasty and after eating one I would totally agree-it was sublime!


We didn't really get long enough to explore Padstow, but I'm already in a little bit of awe with the place, really magical and I can't wait to return!

No comments:

Post a Comment