Thursday, 19 March 2015

Catching up, cornflakes buns

Yesterday was so busy that I didn't get a chance to blog. So I'm doing a quick post.

Wednesday.

The morning was spent in the garden for Hubby and I, chopping up all the trees we had cut down yesterday. Cordelia and Ruben played on the Wii.

We had friends around this afternoon, we haven't seen them since our Vow Renewal back in December and since then they've spent a month in New York, amongst other travelling and moved back so it was great to catch up.

Cordelia and Ruben made chocolate cornflake buns for snack.


Nice to see them doing some things together :)



Ruben had a great time playing Xbox with his friend M and the girls had a lovely catch up with A.

Hubby made pizza for tea and I popped to see my friend. Total jaw ache this evening from all the chatting I've done! Bailey was out on a sleepover which was very strange as even though he's usually in his room it was really quiet without him.


No comments:

Post a Comment