Friday, 19 September 2014

Happy Birthday Mummy


For my 34th birthday I was gifted with these beautiful sunflowers:


A very cuddly, warm bed fleece, slippers and chocolates! What more could I want? 

Ruben took this photo of me:


It was the first week back at the kids home ed adventure playground group. They seemed to enjoy catching up with friends except one girl who made Piper cry :'(

I was quite upset by that. On the way home we called to Graves park and playground. Piper, Ruben and Cordelia on the swings:


We got home to Piper's new shoes, her first pair of Dr Martens:


Bailey stayed home, his new Xbox game Destiny arrived so we won't be seeing him for a while!

Cordelia and Piper made a joint effort on the cake baking front, it's a chocolate and vanilla cake decorated with chocolate ganach icing, white chocolate and maltesers yum...


Look at the inside:


Happy Birthday selfie with my oldest two:



No comments:

Post a Comment