Saturday, 7 December 2013

Cowabunga

Seems strange Ruben being so into turtles seen as I remember my little brother loving them too. I can even remember my dad taking us to the cinema to watch the film when it came out, I think I was about 8/9 years old. Hubby made him a turtle shell from some cardboard last night and today hubby painted his face green completing his costume for his friend's party.




We spent the morning watching Toy Hunter, its become cult viewing in this house. We had a go at making some wax crayon decorations but despite following instructions I found online it failed both times! Still Ruben and Cordelia enjoyed grating/peeling the wax crayons so not a total waste of time. Maybe we will have time to have another go next week.








A new home ed friend sent us a copy of the book Wonder which was incredibly kind of her, it looks great if a bit sad and I'm very much looking forward to reading it.

Ruben had a great time at his friends party but I think he is still feeling a bit under the weather as he's been very quiet, we dropped hubby, the girls and Bailey off to do some Christmas shopping whilst Ruben and I were at the party and they had a lovely time by the sounds of it. Back home and Ruben and I have sat and watched Arthur Christmas snuggled up on the sofa, its a great Christmas film and our first viewing of it :)

The girls have been on Animal Jam and Bailey on the Xbox since we got back home. We are hoping for a fun day out tomorrow so I'm hoping everyone is feeling better tomorrow, fingers crossed....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention, love the wax crayon idea, might have to give that a go

    ReplyDelete