Sunday, 18 August 2013

Nature walks

Sunday afternoon after our usual morning mooching around the car boot we had a lazy walk near home with Tallulah. Cordelia took some lovely photos-mainly of horses!-but we also spotted lots of stripy caterpillars all over some Ragwort. Cordelia told us all how Ragwort is poisonous to horses so it was a good job there were no horses in this particular field.

We saw some rather epic vegetables being grown as we came past the allotments which made me think about growing some of our own veg again. We have plenty of space in our garden here so we are thinking about what veg we can grow and maybe doing some Autumn planting.



















I think I have a budding photographer on my hands here! Some lovely photographs of our walk.

1 comment:

  1. Those are the caterpillars for the Cinnabar moth-great aren't they ? They always remind me of stripey cheesy wotsits !

    ReplyDelete