Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Catching up with Friends & Moulin Rouge

Yesterday we had friends around for most of the day, we haven't seen them for quite a while so it was nice to catch up. A house full of 8 happy children is always a nice thing! Lots of Monster High and Lego going off in between bursts of playing in the garden on the trampoline.

Today Ruben has had his BFF Ruben over for the entire day so we haven't seen him at all. They have been totally immersed in a world of Pokemon in the way only the two Rubens can be and have only ventured down for food and a quick change of scenery for their epic conversations in the garden. They spent a good 30 minutes bouncing whilst talking Pokemon..

As Bailey decided to go into his Warhammer group in town I decided to make the most of a girly afternoon and introduce my daughters to one of my all time favourite films..Moulin Rouge. They have been intrigued by it for a while but I was wary of some of the scenes in it, but they are 11 and 12 now so think they are old enough. I blubbed through most of the way through-I think because I was feeling unwell and nothing to do with me being a complete softie...

 

The girls enjoyed it but not as much as I'd hoped, its just not their kind of film. They loved the fashion though! And we all agreed that Nicole Kidman is simply stunning in this dress....WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment