Monday, 3 June 2013

Cordelia Bakes a Howrse Cake

I know it looks like I've spelt "howrse" wrong but honestly I haven't. Cordelia has been playing on an online game for quite a while now and was very excited to take part in a cake baking competetion. She baked the entire cake all by herself, aside from me giving her my vanilla sponge recipe everything she did herself. She has the baking bug. We had some leftover packs of sugarpaste icing from the Hobbit birthday cake which were perfect for the decorations on top.

Here she is decorating the cake with buttercream



She had already begun making her icing decorations ready to put on


Here it is!



She added some chocolate flake for driftwood-I think its fabulous!


Also today more minecraft, how most mornings start nowadays. Hubby took Piper and Ruben for a walk with the dog, we had a game of Pokemon Master boardgame-Rubens favorite game of the moment and generally just chilled out after a busy weekend-Mondays have become our new Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment