Monday, 22 April 2013

Film Mondays

We've had a bit of a lazy Monday today, much needed by all of us. Last night Hubby and I watched the film Salmon Fishing in the Yemen with Emily Blunt (brilliant film BTW) after it finished Netflix recommended Young Victoria. As we recently had a trip to Kensington Palace and really enjoyed finding out about Queen Victoria I thought Piper would enjoy watching it. So I put it on and Cordelia and Ruben came and watched it too it was a really good film and I'm a big fan of Emily Blunt, I thought she portrayed Queen Victoria well but Piper noticed several parts that were exaggerated-she's a really big fan of Queen Victoria. It made for a really good chat about dramatising films and history though. 


There was lunch and a quick trip to play outside and then we sat and watched a favourite of mine, I'm a big fan of Anne Hathaway too! There were lots of laughs during this film and as there were elves in it everyone was happy-loose link to LOTR!!

After liking the snake Heston in the film Ruben went and drew some pictures and created his own book:


No comments:

Post a Comment