Wednesday, 6 February 2013

London!

After our trip around the Florence Nightingale Museum we had a walk near the London Eye and decided to have a walk around, it was bitterly cold so I had a hot tea to warm me up and since none of my children drink tea they took turns holding the cup to warm up!

(Loving my vintage bag that Hubby bought me for Christmas-this was its first outing out!)

We had a walk over the bridge and could see The Shard, which at 310 metres is the tallest building in Western Europe.

Cordelia spotted this fabulous horse in a window we were passing and made me take a photo!


As we walked up to the next museum the kids spotted a "Forbidden Planet" superstore and so we spent a good 20 minutes wandering around looking at Halo merchandise (Bailey) Lord of the Rings (Girls) and Pokemon (Ruben). Ruben really wanted this Oshawatt cuddly toy but at £35 it was a bit expensive so its going on his birthday list...

No comments:

Post a Comment