Thursday, 31 January 2013

January is no friend of mine....

I won't hide it, I HATE JANUARY. I love Christmas and the months leading up to it, halloween, bonfire night, Ruben's birthday, our wedding anniversary, Piper's birthday and then Christmas but I'm yet to love January. Its cold, its miserable, no one seems to enjoy it! So if I'm honest tonight and the 45 minutes that remain of January-I'll be glad to see the back of you all together. Bring it on because I LOVE FEBRUARY!!

We already have some great things to look forward to in February and the months that closely follow it and I'm ready to embrace the rest of the year with open arms, excitement and hope!

But despite my hate of this miserable month there have been some nice moments...




























So its not been ALL bad..

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, many struggle with January don't they? Here's to the rest of the 11 months of the year - looking forward to hearing how you all choose to spend them :-)

    ReplyDelete