Wednesday, 3 October 2012

October begins...

We haven't had the best start to October and its been a difficult week. I'd like to write about it but its not my story to tell and therefore means I feel uncomfortable writing about it. Maybe it will come later, maybe it won't. Back into the reality of dealing with the right now. Feeling more fortunate than ever this week to have four happy, healthy children whom I adore and love the bones of, despite petty arguments over computer games and LPS vs Moshi Monsters, sigh... Today felt like a day for fresh air, the sun was out, the skies were blue and Tallulah needed a walk. Her second in only 3 days, lucky dog! We really don't walk her as much as we should, there's always an excuse of some kind, bad pet owners! Just look at that beautiful autumn crsip blue sky and a nearly empty playground......
 Even the geese were quiet today, Ruben burned lots of energy off, he's seems to have too much this week..
 Time to find the perfect stick to make a moshling trap when we get home...
 Giving Tallulah some cuddles..
 Cordelia really wanted me to try this tyre swing but I'm not sure I'd get back off it in one piece...in fact I know I wouldn't so didn't risk it, looked fun though.

The walk gave us a chance to talk about last night's Great British Bake Off and the gingerbread Colosseum, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Barn and Bird house that were created. Feeling inspired to make our own gingerbread we set off home to bake! 

8 comments:

  1. Hello! we are also on the blogring as petits haricots and reading around to say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      Thank you for taking the time to stop by, hope you enjoy reading :-D

      Delete
  2. Your playground looks fab - slightly jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jax, it is rather good!

      Delete
  3. Hi, just hopping around the blogring :) I think there is nothing like a walk in the fresh air to clear the cobwebs and I agree that your park looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi C,

      Yes I agree, sometimes you just need a bit of a push to get out but its worth it!

      Delete
  4. Oh what a lovely day enjoying the Autumn sun... oh an you must try that thing at the park. they are good fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pip, yes it looks fun but my back winces at the mere thought of it!!

      Delete