Sunday, 27 May 2012

Happy Birthday Blog-2 today Hip Hip Hooray!

Dear Blog,

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Blog
Happy Birthday to you!!

I can't believe its been two years since my First Post!, its seriously flown by! I've really enjoyed writing here in this space. I started so I would have something to show the LEA but its become more of a record for me. I hope you will be of interest to the children one day and they will be able to look back on all the things they have done and how they have grown and changed. I love looking back at all the posts and seeing all the places we've visited and the friends we have made. Sometimes I've doubted whether I should blog, if anyone reads it, I had lots of stat-related wobbles and "oh-their-blog-is-so-much-better-than-mine" moments but I've realised it doesn't really matter its not for anyone but us really and its important for me to write it down because life travels so fast and there is ever so much to fit in. The children have grown up so much in the last two years, we are now in year five of home educating and its so much more than I ever imagined it could or would be. I'm so very fortunate to spend my days with my children, even the rough days when there is fighting and arguments and we all feel a bit bored, I never think "Oh I wish they were at school", its such an alien thought and concept to me now. Thank you blog for allowing me space to write it all down on, a place to share my photographs and most importantly my memories! You've been a great support to me and allowed me the freedom to write my rambling thoughts and feelings down and made me feel better about it all. I'm not sure what I'd do without you now.....

Love you

Zoe xx







1 comment:

  1. It's not until you write a blog, I think, that you look back on the pages and wonder just how you managed to cram so much adventure into your days. xXx

    ReplyDelete