Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Tuesday Friends!

Tuesday we had some friends over for lunch, it was the first time they had come over to our house and as M had a 1 year old I was a little nervous as our house is not baby proof! Bless him, he found everything that wasn't baby proof! Thankfully he was outnumbered by two adults so perfectly safe! Ruben really enjoyed having D to play and its great that he has another boy friend to pay with. He impressed me with his maturity, as normal he doesn't play very well with younger boys but he seems to have turned a corner and is dealing with it much better, he even let D borrow one of his toys until next week! I love meeting new friends because the home educating world there are never the same two kinds of parents! Its lovely to have such a wide range of different friends and makes for some very interesting conversations. I used to spend so much time going to larger home ed groups and feeling like an outsider, especially as we haven't always home educated, and now I feel like I have a lovely circle of friends who are all different and who's company I enjoy so much. M even sent me a thank you message and told me how lovely my children were so I'm feeling very glowing and happy about that. I made the children home made pizza for lunch and Cordelia made some rather scrummy cupcakes-no photo's because I forgot! Another lovely HE day!

No comments:

Post a Comment