Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Peppermint Creams

Last week we went over to my super-clever friend's house. There is seriously nothing this lady can't make now, so far in the last few months, she has taught me how to make my own:
Laundry Liquid
Body Moisturiser
Hair conditioner
Spray Cleaner
Lemon Curd
Lip Balms
Hand wash
And last week she showed me how to make hand scrub (which I will probably use as a body scrub too because I am seriously addicted to them!), toilet and bathroom cleaner, and air drying clay too. Cordelia is just in her absolute element there at the moment because she LOVES making things. My friend gave the girls   some bath bombs she had made, (we are still using the handmade soaps she gave us a while back too) and they had a divine bath and game out smelling lovely and looking a bit sparkly. I think Cordelia could very easily learn to do things things herself and think she could easily end up setting herself up as competition to LUSH at this rate!
We also made some peppermint creams which I have been wanting to make for a while now. They are actually very easy to make, just royal icing, water, peppermint extract and green food colouring. Then you dip them in melted chocolate, yum :)



 I have also been a little inspired by Kirstie Allsopp's Channel 4 program and decided to make this heart and bell garland. I quite like it anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment