Friday, 23 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Things have been busy here at the Barras Home-School of Excellence and so my posts have been a little few and far between but I would just like to take this opportunity to say thank you for reading my blog posts and especially a big THANK YOU for all the supportive comments (especially after my candy cane post!). I love reading all your comments and appreciate the time taken to post a comment, blogger does not always make it so easy! Its been a super busy year and I am already so excited about 2012, my head is full of all the things that we are going to do/see/visit/experience but I am trying to not run to far ahead and enjoy the last week of this year because it has had far, far more highs than it has lows. So here is wishing you all a wonderfully MERRY CHRISTMAS and a SUPER NEW YEAR for 2012 for all of us here at Barras Towers :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment