Tuesday, 6 December 2011

The dog ate my blogger account.....

Its a valid excuse I'm sure it is? I really don't have a good excuse for not keeping my blog up to date recently, other than a blogger-wobble, my youngest sons 8th birthday, putting up Christmas decorations, making an advent calendar (which because of my own stupidity took 3 times longer than it should), my managing to finish a book for first time in ages, helping my eldest son with his IGCSE coursework (didn't realise we would ALL be learning about it) etc,etc-actually they all seem like valid excuses. I have missed it though, seen as I want to be a writer but this is the only writing I actually do (although I am also working on something too). I have some catch up posts to do about Bub's birthday and some other things that we have been doing........

3 comments:

  1. What kind of writer do you want to be?

    Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh good question! I am quite into Sci-fi and have an idea at the moment but I think I am pretty open to most types of writing really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered where you had been!

    ReplyDelete