Wednesday, 26 October 2011

A Blog Award Game

Thank you Katie Pybus at Outside the Box for this, her blog is a great read and I really enjoy reading about their trips and adventures.
Here are the rules of the blog game:

Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them
Tell readers 7 things about yourself
Pass this award onto your favourite newly discovered bloggers and let them know

So here goes:

1) I wanted to be a barrister when I was a teenager but I got to be a Barras which is far , far better.

2) I have a Diploma in Literature and Creative Writing that I gained in 2010, maybe I will use it one day.

3) I want to live in North Wales

4) I always wanted four children

5) My husband is my best friend

6) I drove for 27 hours, without sleep from Sheffield to St. Tropez 4 years ago, I wouldn't do it again

7) I love singing

I am passing this on to Bec at 4kids2guineapigs,one happy family and Motherfunker at feetonthegroundandheadintheclouds. Will look forward to seeing what you both write!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I was really enjoying reading this then saw my name at the bottom! That has really made my day! Thank you so much! I feel really honoured. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome Motherfunker :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a brilliant 7 things about you! Made me laugh out loud about the 27 hour drive! I don't think I would have managed even 8 hours never mind 27! Isn't it brilliant when you're married to your best friend :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa 27 hours is an awesome amount of time!

    ReplyDelete