Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Quick post.....

I just wanted to share my little project....
I bought a second hand chair from Ebay (which was why we were in Derbyshire in the first place, two birds one stone) It looked lovely but just needed a bit of something.
 My very good friend had kindly given me some lighthouse material for free so I made some cushions for the chair and extra's for our bedroom. I used some polka dot material that my MIL kindly also gave me for free on the backs of the cushions. The tops of the material had holes in as they were some rescued material that both myself and my friend had bought, they were material books that we got very cheap from a scrapstore. So I used some old buttons to cover them up..


I used some stuffing that I already had too and so they cost me nothing to make and I love them very much! Just thought I would share.......

No comments:

Post a Comment