Sunday, 17 April 2011

Our first flat traveller has arrived!

I was really excited to be taking part in the flat traveller project and so were the children. I t was very exciting when our flat traveller called 'William' arrived from the US last week. We quickly prepared our own flat traveller 'Leo' the Lego man for his journey to 'William's family. There he is being taken to Legoland CA, Hollywood and Seaworld. We are all eagerly awaiting his return already!!

Above. William and his journal arrive safely.
The children all helped get 'Leo' ready for his trips to the states.
 Preparing our journal to send back to the US.

I even bought a laminator, which I was very excited about! Two of my friends and I have bought it together and are going to share it. I have to resist the urge to want to laminate everything.


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I know the 'laminate everything' feeling to - silly what us parents get excited about....

    ReplyDelete