Monday, 21 February 2011

Ice Skating Friday

On Friday, we went to our first ever hom ed ice skating session. We were all very excited as we hadn't been in a while! It was a little stressful trying to get skates on three children and myself, especially as they were so excited!



 Cordelia and her friend, who was ever so helpful teaching Cordelia how to stay on her feet and not on her bum!
 There, much better!
Sadly, I didn't get many photo's as I too was trying to keep upright! I did fall quite hard on the ice with Piper and as my back is already about as strong as string I've not had the best of weekends! Feel much better after a few days of painkillers and rest though. On the plus point I had such a lot of fun ice skating as I just laughed and laughed the whole time at myself and the children. Good job its only once a fortnight as it might take me that long to recover before we do it all over again, but I have a strong feeling we will be doing it all over again!

1 comment:

  1. I put my back out at the weekend changing a nappy - still sore now but improving! Perhaps we should start a home ed geriatrics group.

    ReplyDelete