Sunday, 19 December 2010

My little Pippi is 10!

I really, really can't believe that my smallest baby and eldest daughter has turned 10! She is the most lovely girl, very bright, beautiful and polite little lady and i am extremely proud of my creative, imaginative and sweet girl. When she was born I laid her own my chest and she looked back at me and blew bubbles very quietly. She never cried she just stared up at me and I stared right back at her. Hard to believe that beautiful moment was ten years ago. She was my first baby to be born at home and it was a truly magical experience. She loved to be cuddled (still does too) and adored her big brother, she was always exploring and into everything but has always been the quietest of my four children. She is the most like me and internalises everything, she over thinks things and still sucks her thumb. We adore her and wouldn't change her for the world! Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter xxx

 An avid Sylvanian Families collector, she got several new pieces for her birthday, which she has really enjoyed playing with.
 Unfortunately for Pippi the others like to join in too :-/

 A cupcake stack on her birthday, with 10 cupcakes obviously
 And a poodle cake for her sleepover party. Which was extremely tricky to make, think I have birthday cake fatigue! It was my fourth in 3 weeks and I'm quite glad birthdays are done with until spring!
She had a fab sleepover with 4 of her bestest friends and her little sister, who hates to miss out on anything! They camped in the room on her beds/sleeping bags and had a Home Alone dvd marathon and also watched Elf which is one of our favourite Christmas movies. We all practically know it word for word! They had lots of fun but didn't go to sleep until 3.30am :-/ Still, they all enjoyed themselves and lots of Barbie (her other obsession) and Sylvanian's were played :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment