Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Baby steps to Christmas.....

Myself, Ruben and the girls decided to make our own Christmas Tree decorations this year so we got out our air drying clay and used our Christmas cookie cutters to cut out some shapes. I love, love, love gingerbread men and so I think I am going to have to make a lot more of them and maybe they will be hanging around in to next year!
 We had to let them dry for 24 hours before painting them with acrylic paints. My mum has pinched a gingerbread man already that I made, as she says all the decorations I made for her when I was little have either been lost or broken. Here are a few that we have painted, just need to put some ribbon on them now and go and buy a REAL tree to hang them on, can't wait!!!! I will update with more photo's when we have finished them. Have lots more ideas for decorations yet......

1 comment:

  1. The decorations look great! Thanks for following my blog :)

    ReplyDelete